So for the past 7 months ive been working on a better me, I run, lift weights, and try to eat healthier. I drink smoothies often so my hubby decided for my birthday he would get me a really nice juice blender. After reading reviews on many blenders/juiciers he decided the Nutri Bullet was the perfect fit for me. He bought mine from Best Buy you can also buy it from Amazon and many other stores, it goes for about $99.00 to $124.00.
- Effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, superfoods and protein shakes into a delicious, smooth texture
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor
- Power, patented blade design and cyclonic action combine to extract all nutrients from food helping to achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible
- Includes a power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
- More power, more capacity
Today was my first day using it, I decided to add:
- Green leaves
- Vanilla Protein Powder
After you add everything you add water to the max line, turn it on and blend.
So far I like it, adding the vanilla protein I think made it taste a little sweeter which I really liked. Bonus points for the extra cups that come with it so you can take it on the go. I will update date you in a few weeks on how my new Nutri Bullet has been working out.
Do you use the Nutri Bullet, how do you like it and share some of your favorite recipes with us!
This is my 24th post of the Ultimate Blog Challenge