So I started playing on a kick ball team for the spring, it’s so much fun! I thought this would be another great way to stay active & cross train while I get ready for my half marathon. I’m having a blast but I am so sore, I’m working other muscles in my legs I don’t use while running. A friend of mine that works out faithfully in the gym body building suggested a pre & post workout supplement. I cant wait to get my products in the mail and don’t worry I will leave you with a review when I test them out.
- Elite Pre-Workout Solution. Evopoietin One-Alpha. Maximum Size. Maximum Strength. Maximum Pump.
- EVP is the synthesis of pharmaceutical technology, nutraceuticals ingenuity and the science of elite performance nutrition.
- EVP’s precise formulation was specifically designed with ingredients to increase muscle size and fullness, enhance strength and boost mental focus
- EVP is the complete pre-workout solution. EVP’s combination of pharmaceutical and medical-grade, ultra-pure ingredients results in the most advanced pre-workout compound available
- Evogen Nutrition’s Elite Mass & Recovery Catalys
- impact muscle growth
- recovery following high-intensity training.
- Support anabolism
- maximum hardness
As you can see these babies aren’t cheap but If its gonna help me with my muscle soreness I’m all for it (Oh and she said it last about 3 months so that’s not bad at all)!
Sharing a few pictures from my soft ball practice game…